Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Shepparton News Pty Ltd (ABN 85 004 406 949), who is a wholly owned subsidiary of McPherson Newspapers Pty Ltd (ABN 89 004 552 794) of 7940 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla VIC 3632 (Promoter).
3. The main prize is six (6) double passes to Priscilla "Queen of the Desert" the musical (“Prize”).
The secondary prize is (6) double passes to Village Cinema Shepparton. Total prize pool is 12 Prizes.
4. Entry is open to residents aged eighteen years or over only.
Employees of any entity related to McPherson Newspapers Pty Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
6. Promotion commences on (Date to be added), and closes at midnight (date to be added). Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Once the winner(s) have been notified and agree to collect the prize they have two weeks to do so.
7. To enter, entrants must complete the survey delivered by email or mail – and complete the final question as indicated on the survey instructions. Prizes will be awarded by Shepparton News representatives based on the merit of answers provided therein.
8. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.